Technology entrepreneur passionate about solving problems.
I am the creator of Grunner X, the World’s first smart e-bike. I gained my experience working on various projects such as autonomous driving, traffic control systems, multiplatform web applications, and various IoT solutions.
There is nothing greater for me than accepting new challenges and new opportunities.
In 2016 I founded MVT Solutions Group, a technology company, and I’m highly focused on business development, constantly investing my time and experience into successful business build-up.
Areas of strength and expertise:
Product development • Business development • Entrepreneurship • Team leadership • IoT
- Version Control ( GIT )
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Agile Methodology
- Altium Designer
- MVT Solutions Group Ltd., Feb 2020 – Present
- Mobile Vehicle Technology, Nov 2016 – Feb 2020
- Grunner Bikes, Jul 2018 – Oct 2019
- Innovus association, Feb 2016 – Present
- Software developer
- Ericsson, Jun 2016 – Oct 2017
- Self Employed, Sep 2014 – May 2016
- Electronic technician
- Rimac Automobili, Jul 2014 – Sep 2014 (Intern)
- Project manager
- CSDVU – Center for synergy of digital and visual arts, Jan 2012 – Jul 2014
- University of Applied sciences in Zagreb
- 2014 – 2017
- Bachelor of Mechatronics
- “Ruder Boskovic” Technical School in Zagreb
- 2010 – 2014
- Mechatronics technician