To clarify it at the beginning, my surname is spelled like “Golu-beach”
I’m an entrepreneur and awarded inventor from Croatia. I am the creator of Grunner X, the World’s first smart e-bike. I gained my experience working on various projects such as autonomous driving, machine learning, artificial intelligence, propulsion systems, and battery systems.
There is nothing greater for me than accepting new challenges and new opportunities. I spent 6+ years in product development working as a freelancer for numerous companies and institutions.
I have a lot of experience in public speaking, presentation and experience sharing. I was a participant at two highly intensive Bootcamp programmes: ”Startup factory Zagreb accelerator 10 weeks Bootcamp” and ”PowerUp! by InnoEnergy Bootcamp” in Prague.
In 2016 I founded my own company – Mobile Vehicle Technology which is an R&D company. Now, I’m highly focused on business development, constantly investing my time and experience into successful business build-up.
- Version Control ( GIT )
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Agile Methodology
- Altium Designer
- Co-Founder and Enginnering Manager
- Mobile Vehicle Technology, Nov 2016 – Present
- Grunner Bikes, Jul 2018 – Present
- Innovus association, Feb 2016 – Present
- Software developer
- Ericsson, Jun 2016 – Oct 2017
- Self Employed, Sep 2014 – May 2016
- Electronic technician
- Rimac Automobili, Jul 2014 – Sep 2014 (Intern)
- Project manager
- CSDVU – Center for synergy of digital and visual arts, Jan 2012 – Jul 2014
- University of Applied sciences in Zagreb
- 2014 – 2017
- Bachelor of Mechatronics
- “Ruder Boskovic” Technical School in Zagreb
- 2010 – 2014
- Mechatronics technician