This Statement applies to this web
We respect your privacy and we only process your personal information in accordance with the relevant privacy provisions in the European Union and beyond.
This website uses services from trusted partners such as Google LLC for Analytical Tools (hereinafter referred to as “Partners”).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
By registering at Services, by opening your account, you leave us the following information: your username, your email address, your own password (encrypted and unavailable to us), your name, your surname.
These data are required to obtain some of the Services. You are in charge of keeping this information
In your Services account you can also
All of the above information is protected by the password of your Services account.
While using Services we can collect the following information:
- technical information about the devices you access Services, including an Internet and/or mobile connection (including IP address), mobile data, your operating system, browser type (s) or other software, your hardware specifications or other technical information provided by the browser. These are all technical information about our users and their actions and forms that do not provide personal information;
- details of your use of Services which include but are not limited to: measurement data on when and how you use Services (production, modification, deletion, delivery of data within the service);
- other information necessary to provide you with the best possible experience and assistance in working difficulties;
- any other information that you dispose of us arbitrarily through Services.
How do we collect your data?
We are able to collect, process and use information about you in the following situations (either directly or through our Partners):
(a) the data you enter while using Services;
(b) the information we receive when you contact us through support, contact form or email address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following way:
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
All the data you leave us are stored on a dedicated network server located in the European Union and only we have access. We regularly conduct appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful conduct, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
When we process your information, we do so solely so that we can only provide you with the Services you use (for example, to make an agreement between us), fulfill legal obligations or for other reasons essential to keep you informed / in order to protect you from fraud or similar reasons under “How do we collect your data”. When we rely on the reasons that matter to us, we have a potential impact on you and your rights in mind. For other purposes, we will always ask you for a permit and offer the possibility of withdrawing this permission at any time without affecting the validity of the processing before your consent is withdrawn.
When we send your data out of the European Union, we do it only on the basis of legal mechanisms.
How long have we keep your data?
As soon as we no longer need to keep your personal information in order to provide our services, we will promptly delete or anonymize them.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your data may be processed, stored and transferred outside the country of residence or the European Union, to the United States or Switzerland. Privacy laws in these countries may not have the same level of protection as your country or the European Union. Whenever we share your personal information outside the European Union, we do so on the basis of the standard contractual clauses of the European Union which are legally valid measures that allow us to transfer your data and to ensure that they are adequately protected.
Depending on your place of residence, there is a possibility for additional rights to protect your personal information. For example, under EU law, you have the right to:
• access to the information we hold about you;
• request deletion of your personal data from our system;
• Ask to update / modify your personal information if appropriate;
• Request limitation of your data processing;
• request the transfer of your data to a third party;
• file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
You can make your rights by contacting us here.
If you do not agree with these changes, we will have to ask you
Last modified: May 24, 2018